Free Filipino Recipes, Filipino food Recipes, Fruit Salad Recipe

Friday, November 16, 2007

Coffee Banana Cooler

I'm a member of a Nestle Club "Good Food, Good Life" monthly I got a magazine for them, I'm very thankful and I really enjoyed reading it and try some recipes from the magazine. I would like to share with you the Coffee Banana Cooler for you to refresh your day!
Delightful iced mocha drink comparable to your favorite frappuccino in expensive cafes!

Ingredients:
2 tbsp. Nescafe Classic
1 piece banana lacatan
2 tbsp. sweetened cocoa
1/4 cup carnation condensada
2 cups shaved ice

Procedure:
Combine all ingredients in a blender jar. Process until fully combined and mixture is smooth.
Transfer into 2 tall glasses. Serve.

Preparation Time: 5 min.
Servings: Makes 2 glasses

Good to know
Coffee has antioxidants that protect the body from cell damage and help prevent aging.

No comments: