- 1 1/2 kg pork liempo
- 3 cups vinegar
- 1 head garlic, chopped
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 8g MAGGI MAGIC SARAP
- salt to taste
- 3 tsp brown sugar
- 1 pc laurel leaf
- cooking oil for frying, if needed
- Marinate pork liempo with vinegar, garlic and pepper, garlic powder, MAGGI MAGIC SARAP, and salt for at least 15 minutes.
- Add sugar and laurel leaf to the prepared pork and boil in the marinade for about 30 minutes.
- Simmer over low heat until tender and sauce is almost dry, remove pork from the sauce. Reserve sauce for later use if desired.
- Fry prepared pork on heated oil until brown on all sides. Serve as is or put back on reserved sauce for a saucier dish.