Free Filipino Recipes, Filipino food Recipes, Fruit Salad Recipe

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Pinoy delicacies

Hi guys! I know it’s been a while I'm not updating my pinoy delicacies blog, I know you are eager to know and learn something new about Filipino foods. I will not promise you that everyday I can post free pinoy recipes in my blog but I will do my best to share with you all the pinoy delicacies I know and search from other resources. As I'm here in the new country which is UAE I really crave for the Filipino foods I love to eat huhuhu just like yesterday my colleague make an Achara. I felt a shame then asking her to gave little bit of her Achara hehehe but no need to worry she's the one offered me her Achara to taste yes! Hmmm when I ate the Achara wow I just imagining that I'm at my home with my love ones eating together *sigh*.

No comments: